Software Testing-as-a-Service (TaaS) enables your organisation to concentrate on its core development activities while we handle the validation work independently. Regardless of the scope and frequency of your testing needs, it is often time saving and cost effective to engage an independent team of software testing professionals to do the job for you.
- Tailor our testing services to suit your needs
- Full ‘outsourcing’ of the entire test process
- On / Off site blended model, using our UK test lab
- Functional testing – manual and automated
- Performance Testing – web & mobile
- Test Management
It is a common mistake to assume that the same resources, skilled at developing software, are also skilled at testing it. Development and software testing are now widely accepted as completely different disciplines, which require different skills and competencies. The software testing team must be able to provide independent, objective feedback on the development process and output.
A TaaS model allows your organisation to completely outsource the testing of a project or programme, on single or multiple test phases. e-testing manage the whole process, including liaison with the development team, planning, test execution and reporting. Tests are designed and run on site at your premises, off site from our test lab, or using a blended model of both and often using Cloud based infrastructure. Whichever route is selected, e-testing can provide the resources, skills and tools needed in order to effectively test your applications before go-live. Using secure, cloud-based tools we collaborate with our customers every step of the way, ensuring complete visibility of the test process from planning through to execution and reporting.
Benefits of Software Testing-as-a-Service
- Independent assessment of the software testing process
- Lower overall cost using a blend of on-site, off-site and Cloud
- Switch on / off your test team as you need it, lower staff costs
- Partnership with e-testing allows access to our skills and tools, when you need them
- Reduced time to market
- Predictable software quality and clear understanding of scope of tests run
Download: Testing-as-a-Service Brochure