Complete LoadRunner 12
This course covers all aspects of using LoadRunner 12 from planning and development through execution and analysis of the results. The aim of this course is to provide real-world best practices for the effective use of LoadRunner 12. Delegates will experience practical examples and get the opportunity to put what they learned into practice with hands-on exercises.
The Complete LoadRunner 12 course is priced at £1200 per delegate excluding VAT. This price includes all course materials, lunch and refreshments. Courses can also be arranged on-site at your office for bookings with multiple delegates. Please contact us for more details about our client site courses.
An optional 1 day lab-based practical is also available as an add-on to the initial 3 day course. This highly useful lab-day costs an additional £300 plus VAT and will enable delegates to plan and execute a performance test project from start to finish.
Select the location of your choice, then click a date to book a place:
Who Should Attend
Newcomers to LoadRunner
Upon successful completion of the course, delegates will gain a thorough understanding of:
Why we need performance testing
How to gather information for an effective performance test
The LoadRunner software components
- The basic performance testing creation flow
- How to create Virtual Users using LoadRunner VuGen
- LoadRunner scenarios and how to use them when testing your application
- How to execute a LoadRunner scenario
- How to monitor and analyse test results
- Planning an effective Load Test
- LoadRunner installation
- Introduction to the Virtual User Generator (VuGen)
- Parameterizing Virtual Users
- Controlling Virtual Users through Run-Time settings
- TruClient & Web 2.0
- Introduction to the Controller
- Executing & Monitoring a Scenario
- Analysing and Reporting Results
This course can also be applied to older versions of the software, please contact us to discuss your requirements.