HP UFT (QTP) 12 Advanced – Online Course
This comprehensive course covers all the essential advanced scripting techniques in Unified Functional Testing (UFT) 12 for GUI applications (API testing is not covered).
This course is delivered online as Virtual Instructor-Led Training (VILT) over 3 sessions. Each session is 3 hours long and is delivered over a 3 day period. The sessions are usually scheduled for the morning, and finish by lunch time, avoiding too much disruption to your working day. Joining instructions including links to access the training will be provided after booking is complete.
This course is priced at £695 per delegate excluding VAT, which includes a course workbook and homework exercises.
Select a date to book a place
Who Should Attend
The HP UFT 12 Advanced course is designed for testers with previous automation experience. Delegates on this course should have previously completed the HP UFT 12 Introduction course or should have practical experience with using UFT/QTP.
On completion of the course, candidates should be able to:
- Understand the features of the Expert View development environment
- Understand how UFT makes use of Microsoft VBScript to enhance your UFT tests
- Learn how to overcome problems experienced from trying to use record & replay
- Understand how you can design robust tests against dynamic applications
- Have a complete understanding of how to develop reliable, robust UFT test scripts
- The Expert View
- Capturing Application Data
- Custom Checkpoints
- Object Recognition Problems
- Dynamic Objects
- Using External Data
- Error Handling