HP UFT (QTP) 12 Introduction – Online Course
This comprehensive course covers all the essential principles of using Unified Functional Testing (UFT) 12 against GUI applications (API testing is not covered).
The course is delivered online as Virtual Instructor-Led Training (VILT) over 3 sessions. Each session is 3 hours long and is delivered over a 3 day period. The sessions are usually scheduled for the morning, and finish by lunch time, avoiding too much disruption to your working day. Joining instructions including links to access the training will be provided after booking is complete.
This course is priced at £695 per delegate excluding VAT, which includes a course workbook and homework exercises.
Select a date to book a place
Who Should Attend
The HP UFT 12 Introduction course is designed for beginners as well as testers with previous automation experience, it takes newcomers to UFT through all the basic techniques of scripting in the Keyword View. There are no prerequisites for course entry.
On completion of the course, candidates should be able to:
- Understand the key principles of test automation
- Understand how to structure your automated testing
- Gain a full understanding of how UFT integrates with the system under test
- Understand how to manage Object Repositories and the test automation architecture
- Have a complete understanding of how to develop reliable, robust UFT test scripts
- Record & Playback
- Object Recognition
- Using Shared Object Repositories
- Synchronisation & Checkpoints
- Multiple Actions
- Data-driven Testing
- Passing Data between Actions
- Database Checkpoints