Introduction to Performance Testing
A comprehensive course covering the essentials of Performance Testing. The course outlines the different types of performance testing and the reasons why it is so important. Delegates will learn about software and hardware requirements, how to design effective performance tests, test execution and test analysis. This course in not tool-specific yet demonstrations are shown using a popular performance testing tool to help understanding.
The course is priced at £295 per delegate excluding VAT. This includes all course materials, lunch and refreshments. Courses can also be arranged on-site at your office for bookings with multiple delegates. Please contact us for more details about our client site courses.
Select the location of your choice, then click a date to book a place:
Who Should Attend
Recommended to anyone new to non-functional testing. There are no prerequisites for course entry.
Upon completion of the course, candidates should:
Understand the key principles of non-functional testing
- Understand how to plan for an effective performance test
- Understand team responsibilities in performance testing
- Learn how to design and execute a test
- Become familiar with the use of analysis tools to identify bottlenecks in the System Under Test
- Software and Hardware
- Planning an Effective Performance Test
- Execution and Reporting
- Analysis and Investigation
- Conclusion and Demo
This course can also be applied to older versions of the software, please contact us to discuss your requirements.