Ranorex Studio Advanced – Online Course
This advanced course will introduce Ranorex users to coding and further enhance their automated tests to maximise re-usability of code and make their test scripts more robust and reliable.
The course is delivered online as Virtual Instructor-Led Training (VILT) over 3 sessions. Each session is 3 hours long and is delivered over a 3 day period. Joining instructions including links to access the training will be provided after booking is complete.
This course is priced at £695 per delegate excluding VAT, which includes a course workbook and homework exercises. The provided workbook contains code examples in both C# and VB.
Select a date to book a place:
Who Should Attend?
Delegates who have attended the Ranorex Studio Introduction course or:
- Delegates familiar with using Ranorex studio
- Delegates with some programming experience
- Learn why we sometimes need to code & where we write our code
- Learn how to create and re-use common methods in our automated testing projects
- Look at how to introduce error-handling into our test scripts to make replay more reliable
- Learn techniques for dealing with dynamic applications
- See how Ranorex can be integrated in Continuous Integration environments for a more complete automated approach
- Where to Program?
- Capturing Application Values
- Custom Validation Points
- Code Libraries
- Dynamic Objects
- Error Handling