Ranorex Studio Introduction – Online Course
This introductory course covers the essentials of using Ranorex Studio, while focussing on Recording Modules. The course covers the automation of test cases against Windows & Web Applications.
This course is delivered online as Virtual Instructor-Led Training (VILT) over 3 sessions of 3 hours each. The sessions are usually scheduled for the morning, and finish by lunch time, avoiding too much disruption to your working day. Joining instructions including links to access the training will be provided after booking is complete.
This course is priced at £695 per delegate excluding VAT, which includes a course workbook and homework exercises.
Select a date to book a place:
Who Should Attend
Any new users of Ranorex Studio who are familiar with using MS Windows.
Upon completion of the course, candidates should:
- Know the key components of Ranorex Studio
- Know how to convert manual test cases to automated scripts
- Have a full understanding of key concepts such as modularising tests, data-driving tests and validation applications under test
- Understand best practices in using Ranorex
- Record & Replay
- Introduction to the Object Repository
- Object Respository Maintenance
- Application Validation
- Data-Driven Testing
- Web Testing with Ranorex
- Advanced Test Execution
- Next Steps