Selenium IDE – Online Course
This comprehensive course covers all the essential principles of using the Selenium IDE. It takes the newcomer to Selenium through all the basic techniques of writing effective automated web tests.
This course is delivered in a ‘Virtual Classroom’, it is instructor-led and comprises of three sessions each three hours long. A comprehensive workbook accompanies the course and homework is set between sessions.
This course is priced at £695 per delegate excluding VAT which includes a course workbook and homework exercises.
Select a date to book a place:
Who Should Attend
Newcomers to Selenium IDE and testers with previous test automation experience.
- Understand the key principles of test automation using Selenium
- Understand how to structure your automated testing
- Gain a full understanding of how Selenium integrates with the Application under Test
- Understand how to manage Object Recognition using techniques such as XPath, CSS and the Browser DOM
- Develop a thorough understanding of how to develop reliable, robust Selenium Web Tests using Selenium IDE
- Installation & Setup
- Capture & Replay
- Test Suite Execution
- Introduction to Selenese
- Element Identification
- Capturing Application Data
- Using Code Snippets
- Cross-Browser Testing