This comprehensive course covers all the essential principles of using Selenium WebDriver. Designed for beginners as well as testers with previous automation experience, it takes the newcomer to Selenium through all the basic techniques of writing effective automated web tests.
Throughout the course practical examples are demonstrated, and the delegates get to practice what they have learned in each chapter against a Web training application.
This course is priced at £895 per delegate excluding VAT.
Select a date to book a place:
Who Should Attend?
Ideally, delegates will have a basic understanding of basic HTML and how web pages are developed. Some programming experience would also be advantageous.
- Understand the key principles of test automation using Selenium
- Understand how to structure your automated testing including the Page Object Model
- Gain a full understanding of how Selenium integrates with the Application Under Test
- Understand how to manage Object Recognition using techniques such as XPath and CSS
- Develop a thorough understanding of how to develop reliable, robust Selenium Web Tests using the Selenium WebDriver and other tools
- Introduction to Selenium
- Installation & Setup
- Capture/Replay using the IDE
- Deconstructing the Code
- Coding Tests in WebDriver
- More than One Test
- Introducing Page Objects
- Script Maintenance
- Extending the Model