Consultant Test Manager/LeadLondon
Competitive Salary, DOE
- Senior testing professionals wanted, used to running large projects with multiple streams and tight deadlines
- High standard of verbal and written communication, including formal test documentation
- Knowledge of all phases of testing, including Unit, System, Integration and UAT – End to End
- Good man management experience working with test teams of different sizes
- Detailed knowledge of Web testing and working in an Agile environment
- Experience dealing with multiple suppliers and delivery channels
- Knowledge of test automation would be advantageous – Functional and Performance
- ISTQB Foundation or equivalent required as a minimum
- City based assignments, head office in Borehamwood, North London
Looking for senior test consultants at the manager / lead level required for Hertfordshire based test consultancy, for predominantly London based assignments. Range of experience required for different consultant assignments and work on in house and client site based projects. Need good knowledge of all test phases, including end-to-end, test automation and ideally BDD / TDD concepts. Automation knowledge is desirable and depends on the project – range of tools useful including Open Source, HP, SOASTA and Oracle. A good understanding of performance testing concepts is desirable, as well as experience running or carrying out performance testing projects.
You will be responsible for ensuring client based test teams team deliver robust manual and automated test cases for functional, regression and performance testing of all elements of code. Ideally you should have experience of running large projects, with complex deliverables distributed between multiple suppliers. Mobile device testing experience is also an advantage.
You will be a self starter, highly motivated and passionate about software testing, ready to lead and inspire a range of e-testing and client based staff on our customer sites. You will have a proactive attitude, take ownership of projects and go the extra mile to ensure the end client is delighted with the service delivered. Your communication skills will be excellent at all levels and you will have extensive experience in putting together formal testing documentation at all levels, including test strategies, plans and reports. You will need to have the managerial skills and experience to lead teams of different sizes, allocating work and measuring progress of deliverables and key project milestones as projects progress.
If you have the required skills and are available, submit your CV for consideration of an immediate interview followed by a prompt start for the successful candidates. We are looking for both permanent and contract staff.
Competitive Salary, DOE