Graduate Automation TesterNorth West London
225 | Posted: 13/02/2014 Client is looking to hire a Graduate Automation Tester to join a team of IT professionals, all of whom share a passion for innovation and Testing.
Based in the heart of Watford with excellent public transport links to their office, my client is recognised as thought and practice leaders within the software testing community and are constantly innovating and evolving the approach to testing and the services they offer, as a result they have seen significant growth even in a global down turn.
Core tasks include:
- Writing and executing automated web application test scripts
- Bug reporting
- Working in a high pressure dynamic background both with and without supervision
Candidates must possess the following:
- Motivated to learn Automated Testing
- Have a high attention to detail
- Be able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Proactive with a real passion for coding / programing
- Software Testing (Automated or Manual)
- Automation testing using Selenium or similar automated test tools.
- Agile methodology
- Core programming knowledge
- Strong numeric and logic (diagrammatic) and problem solving skills
- Education in Computer Science, Maths/Statistics, Engineering or Science subjects to BSc/BEng, MSc/MEng or PhD levels is desirable but not essential
This is an excellent opportunity for a Graduate Automation Tester to join a forward thinking, growing company in the center of Watford with great public transport links to their offices.
Work with a team of highly skilled Automated Testers on projects that are fast-paced, interesting and technically challenging,
Join a growing team of IT experts who can help you reach your full potential as a software tester
North West London