Junior Software TesterBorehamwood, Hertfordshire
£23,000 - £26,000
Posted: 21/09/2016 Are you a self-motivated individual looking for a challenging career in software testing?
e-testing is an established Software Testing consultancy firm that has been delivering testing solutions to clients for over 17 years. With a reputation for innovation and thought leadership, our testing practice provides professional, independent testing and validation services to some of the country’s largest organisations.
To support our continued growth, we are looking to recruit candidates with an interest in software testing. Training will be provided in certified software testing courses as well as testing tools. You will be mentored in the consultancy and client facing skills needed in order to develop as test consultant, working on high profile projects for blue chip clients.
To apply for these roles, you will need to be degree educated in an IT related degree and ideally have some experience in the workplace, although this is not essential. You must have the ability to pick up new skills quickly and have demonstrated attention to detail. Candidates must also have good communication skills, a high degree of literacy and the ability to write solid, accurate reports in quick time. A genuine interest in software testing and a willingness to work in different UK locations is essential.
Work will be mainly assignment based, providing test consultancy services to a range of existing and future clients of e-testing. Full training will be given.
- Assertive, being able to work at a pace and remain objective whilst maintaining relationships.
- It is essential that the candidate is committed, energetic and enthusiastic about testing
- Needs to be practical and proactive
- Must be flexible and able to cope with pressure from timescales, along with a wide breadth of responsibility
- Career minded and looking to progress within the company
- A strong aptitude and interest in technology
- Degree educated, ideally in an IT related discipline
- Should be highly motivated and proactive
- Should be able to grasp concepts quickly and appreciate implications of decisions
- Able to work well autonomously, with a focus on delivery
- Eagerness to learn and an aptitude for picking things up quickly
£23,000 - £26,000