Lead Agile Development TesterLondon
up to £580/day
Lead Agile Development Tester:
Will have worked in an Agile environment and be familiar with agile practices and techniques. In particular working in an Agile team with no divide between code and test team members. Will have experience of refining/writing acceptance criteria. Will have experience with test automation techniques for web user interfaces and web services. Will have experience of preparing and executing manual test cases.
As the development lead for the programme you will be responsible for:
- Ensuring a coherent architecture across the core payments platform
- Ensuring development of all components aligns to this architecture
- Understand and influence the deployment architecture
- Feed into the quality process and ensure development teams are adhering to the quality process.
Liaise with other functions such as:
- Security, to ensure secure coding practices are being followed
- Solution architects, to ensure the architecture evolves in a coherent manner
- Software architects, to ensure the translation from solution vision to software components
- Dev ops, to improve and deployment and build strategy
- You will be expected to work hands on with a number of the delivery teams to ensure you have an understanding of the entire system.
- You will provide technical leadership for 3-4 off-shore delivery teams
- You will be supported by a tech lead in each delivery team
- You will be supported by small team of software architects
You must have deep experience in a number of the following areas:
- Web Sphere CE or other servlet container
- RESTful APIs
- F5 – BIG-IP
- Test automation
- Test Driven Development
- Agile/iterative delivery methodologies
What we need from you
You need to be a decisive technical leader, with a history of delivering high throughput and scalable web applications. You will have worked in a number of agile environments before following XP practices such as iterative delivery, TDD, continuous integration and test automation. Experience of implementing continuous delivery would be a bonus. You must be able to work hands on with development teams and get into the detail of code and configuration.
up to £580/day