Marketing and Sales Support CoordinatorBorehamwood, Hertfordshire
£18,000 - £22,000
Sales | Posted: 26/02/2016
e-testing is an independent, specialist IT consultancy with a total focus in software testing. We provide QA and testing services, training and recruitment solutions to a range of clients across the UK.
We are now seeking an enthusiastic individual who is looking to develop their skill, understanding and effectiveness within marketing and sales across the IT industry.
Reporting to the Marketing and Communications Manager, the Marketing and Sales Support Coordinator will be based at our offices in Borehamwood, Hertfordshire. You will play a pivotal role in enabling Marketing and Sales activity while developing a range of important skills including; analysis and reporting, research, data management, digital marketing tools and relationship building.
The Marketing and Sales Support Coordinator will assist the team with:
- Administrative and creative tasks
- The coordination of projects between internal departments
- The refinement of existing sales and marketing collateral
- Creating content for the company website and social media channels
- Market research and analysis
- Company database (CRM) management
- Data research and verification
- Building meaningful relationships with contacts at a range of organisations
- A demonstrated interest in marketing and / or sales, through prior study or experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organisational and time-management skills; ability to meet deadlines
- Positive, self-motivated and confident approach to tasks
- Proficiency in Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Good understanding of social media and its uses
- Ability to think creatively
- A proactive attitude
- An educational background consisting of marketing or business related subjects
- Experience with digital marketing tools
- Experience of working in an office environment
- Knowledge / vested interest in IT / Technology
The Marketing and Sales Support Coordinator will be paid between £18,000 to £22,000 to work from 09:00 to 17:30, 5 days per week. This salary is subject to increase, depending on competence and productivity. You will also get 20 days’ standard paid holiday, plus bank holidays.
To apply for this position, please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com. We regret that due to high volume of applications, we are unable to respond to each individual applicant. You will be contacted only if you have been shortlisted. Should you not hear from us within 10 working days from your date of application, please assume you have been unsuccessful.
£18,000 - £22,000