Performance Test AnalystLondon
Required for assignments for a testing consultancy company. You will have detailed experience of performance testing projects – from the initial planning and development of click paths and scenarios all the way through to test execution, analysis of results and reporting. Experience of using HP LoadRunner or Apache JMeter is advantageous, as is performance testing in a web environment, with experience of testing SQL server backend databases.
Must be client facing with excellent communication and presentation skills, capable of producing clear and concise reports, status updates and automation handover documents when required, as well as the usual testing related documentation.
- At least 5 years testing experience required including technical hands on work – should include production of test plans, test scripts and test execution in different environments
- Experience of using LoadRunner or JMeter to an advanced level
- Other relevant Performance testing tool experience will be considered, including Silk Performer and a high degree of literacy and the ability to write solid, accurate reports in quick time – including test plans, scripts and reports.
- Wide range of technical skills experience of a diverse range of environments / development languages and databases would be beneficial.
- ISEB / ISTQB Certification