Senior Test Analyst (Infrastructure)Central London
- Good knowledge of Windows 7 and 10 environments, Active Directory, Windows Server
- Disaster Recovery planning and testing experience
- Networking knowledge and good understanding of network devices, protocols and connectivity
- SQL Server Migration experience
- Working knowledge of data centres and associated testing
- Good knowledge of Non-Functional Testing – Performance; experience with tools including LoadRunner, JMeter, Neoload
- Knowledge of test automation with HP UFT would be advantageous
- COTS application testing experience, customisation and integration
- Technical knowledge of infrastructure, networks, Servers from a testing perspective
- 5 years testing experience
- Solid Aptitude for testing and client facing manner
- Excellent communication skills – verbal and written
- Test Management tools, one of more of HP Quality Centre/ALM, Test Rail and Jira
- IT related degree preferred and Testing Certification
We are looking for a technical Senior Test Analyst to supplement our team on projects at a central London customer (Farringdon area). You must be client facing and have significant experience of technical testing of infrastructure projects, including dealing with Ops teams and planning/testing non functional requirements in large organisations. You must be organised, methodical and used to testing in a structured environment, on both agile and waterfall environments.
Communication skills are paramount; must have demonstrable experience working with project stakeholders, especially project managers, users and senior management. This must include the development of testing documentation, including plans and completion reports.
If you are interested and have the skills and experience, please send in your CV for immediate interview. Extensions are likely for the right candidate.