Telesales InternshipBorehamwood, Hertfordshire
£10,664 - £12,000
etest070115 | Posted: 22/09/2015
e-testing is an independent, specialist IT consultancy with a total focus in software testing. We provide consultancy, resourcing, training and managed services to a range of clients across the UK.
We are now seeking an enthusiastic individual with a genuine interest in gaining valuable experience for a career in sales.
About the role
Based at our offices in Borehamwood, Hertfordshire, the successful candidate will actively support the sales department with:
- A range of administrative tasks
- Reaching out to business prospects via telephone
- Building meaningful relationships with contacts at a range of organisations
- Updating the company Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system to manage, maintain and monitor both clients and prospects
- Regular KPI reporting – weekly, monthly and ad-hoc via the company CRM system
- Populating the company’s databases with up to date contact details through innovative use of networking tools
- Confident and engaging personality
- Excellent telephone manner and clear communicator
- Talent for developing relationships
- Positive attitude and ambition.
- Enjoys being part of a successful team
The successful candidate will be receive £10,664 – £12,000 to work from 10:00 to 17:30, 5 days per week. This is for a period of up to 12 months. This salary is subject to increase, depending on competence and productivity.
To apply for this paid internship, please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com
We regret that due to high volume of applications, we are unable to respond to each individual applicant. You will be contacted only if you have been shortlisted. Should you not hear from us within 10 working days from your date of application, please assume you have been unsuccessful.
£10,664 - £12,000