Test/Programme Test Manager(s)London
Test/Programme Test Manager(s)
- Senior testing professionals, used to running large projects with multiple streams and tight deadlines
- Knowledge of all phases of testing, including Unit, System, Integration and UAT – End to End
- E-commerce/financial transactional high availability systems experience
- Performance testing experience – running tests or managing performance projects, ideally using LoadRunner
- Detailed knowledge of Web testing and working in an Agile environment
- Experience dealing with multiple suppliers and delivery channels
- Knowledge of test automation would be advantageous – Functional and Performance, preferably HP suite
- ISTQB Foundation or equivalent required as a minimum.
Technical test managers required for Hertfordshire based test consultancy, for predominantly London based assignments. Range of experience required, including E-commerce systems, all test phases end to end and test automation. Automation knowledge is desirable and depends on the project but should include HP Quality Center/ALM, QuickTest Professional and LoadRunner. A good understanding of performance testing concepts is desirable, as well as experience running or carrying out performance testing projects.
You will be responsible for ensuring client based test teams team deliver robust manual and automated test cases for functional, regression and performance testing of all elements of code. Ideally you should have experience of running large projects, with complex deliverables distributed between multiple suppliers. Mobile device testing experience is also an advantage.
You will be a self starter, highly motivated and passionate about software testing, ready to lead and inspire a range of e-testing and client based staff on our customer sites.
If you have the required skills and are available, submit your CV for consideration of an immediate interview followed by a prompt start for the successful candidates.