Specialist Software Testing Recruitment
e-testing has a dedicated recruitment team responsible for recruiting testers. Our recruiters are individuals experienced and certified in software testing, some to Practitioner level, a significant advantage over traditional recruiters. We take the time to understand our clients’ requirements and translate this into a tailored interview process in order to select the best candidates. There is a certain mindset that makes a good tester, something our recruiters are always on the look-out for, along with the necessary skills and experience.
Over the years we have built up a significant database of testing professionals with all testing disciplines covered and can provide either permanent or contract testing resources for our clients. Our standard recruitment process is as follows, but can be tailored for your needs:
- Obtain job specification and discuss the important elements with the client
- Search internal database and place adverts
- Short list candidates through initial telephone interview
- Formal interview to include written test where appropriate (especially automated tools)
- Send CVs to client
- Arrange interview with client
- Reference check / screening
- Make successful placement
- We aim to send our clients a small number of CVs and due to the level of checks and interviews we carry out, it can take us slightly longer than traditional recruiters to get CVs to our clients. However this quickly gives our clients the confidence that the individuals we send are a good fit for their requirements.
We do have an excellent track record with our process and have a very high ratio of CVs sent to placements made. We ensure the quality of our candidates by setting them structured tests, particularly about test automation but also about general testing knowledge.
To provide the maximum comfort, we also offer full screening checks including:
- Employment references for the past 5-10 years
- Education verification
- Character reference check / gaps
- Identify and address verification
- Credit history
- Criminal history report