Performance and Stress Testing
Our approach to performance / stress testing is tailored for each client and project. Our dedicated software performance testing team have significant expertise in open-source tools, as well the leading enterprise solutions on the market, in particular HP LoadRunner / StormRunner Load. We make use of cloud-based load generators (where security allows) and can deploy a range of solutions, to quickly identify bottlenecks and software limitations using a structured profile of tests. We can carry out performance testing on a wide range of technologies, including web / mobile, Citrix and major ERP / CRM / Financial solutions, utilising end-to-end validation of transactions into connected systems.
- Identify and run real-life performance testing scenarios on websites, apps or major business applications before launch or after changes
- Accurately gauge the ability of infrastructure to support expected and exceptional transaction volumes
- Measure the effects of high user concurrency on server load in your infrastructure, under realistic conditions with network virtualization
- Automation of user journeys allows high user volumes and spikes in usage to be simulated
- Use service virtualisation where all elements of an application are not available for a performance test
- Stress testing increases the user concurrency and transaction levels to find the breaking point of applications