User Acceptance Testing
User Acceptance Testing (UAT) is a vital part of the software development lifecycle, whether systems are being developed internally or purchased off the shelf with bespoke elements and interfaces. Application owners and subject matter experts within organisations are increasingly asked to take on UAT activities, in addition to their usual day jobs.
e-testing can help ensure outcomes by providing structure, rigour and a consistent approach based on industry standards. This is backed up by a pool of permanent professional testers with experience in a range of industry verticals and technologies.
- Establishment of process and structure
- Test management and planning
- Briefing workshops and mentoring helps get the best out of the users
- Supplier liaison and consulting on contractual terms in contracts
- Defect management, reporting and triage