Training for Teams
e-testing provides software testing training for teams which can be delivered privately on-site at your offices, or at an e-testing training centre. Since 1999, we have successfully delivered a range of training courses for start-up’s, leading UK blue chip organisations and many others in between.
Benefits of e-testing Team Training Sessions
- Schedule Training at Your Convenience – We have flexible delivery options and teams can benefit from course delivery that is tailored to meet both educational and timeframe requirements. Give your team extra time to familiarise with the syllabus and learn over an extended training period, or go for a more intensive option.
- Tailor the Content – We can provide role-play exercises, mock activities and tasks that are tailored to the specific needs of your organisation. Bespoke content makes training highly relevant and unique to the needs of your testers. In turn, this creates a powerful learning environment.
- Cost effectiveness – For all on-site training, e-testing charge a flat fee for the delivery of training. This means that all courses are provided for an all-inclusive fee, resulting in a low cost per head. Our experience shows that a ‘break-even’ number is 6 delegates.
- Maximize Your Training Budget – Our on-site courses eliminate travel, accommodation and subsistence expenses for your employees. Without ever leaving the building, staff can focus on their training in a familiar environment. Experience shows that this boosts both confidence and productivity.
- Get more than the Course Outline – Your team has a dedicated e-testing instructor with them for the entire day. This enables a powerful dialogue where real-world project related questions can be deliberated. All of our instructors have professional testing experience that might just help with that latest development project!
- Get Other Teams Involved – Invite your development and / or Business Analysis team members to join the course at no extra cost.
- Master the Tools Use at your Organisation – Want to utilise all of the functions within your testing tools? We can deliver bespoke options that cater to the specific solutions in use.
Why Choose e-testing to Meet the Needs of Your Team?
- We are UK based software testing specialists and it’s in our blood. Having delivered software testing training for over 15 years, the quality of our course material and instructors is exceptional. Unlike the generic training companies in the market, we are pure-play software testing, and this shines through to our delegates.
- All e-testing training instructors are fully accredited (ISTQB / ISEB) software testing practitioners, each with 10+ years of professional software testing experience. When our instructors are not delivering training they are busy working on software testing projects, this allows them to relate all knowledge to real-world, current examples.
- All courseware is developed, written and delivered in-house by our own expert practitioners. This is fully aligned with, and approved by, all respective testing accreditation bodies including the BCS.
- We use our own instructors! Unlike our competitors, we do not use contractors or associates which allows us to maintain the highest levels of quality through consistent delegate feedback.
- e-testing are one of the few training providers who are fully ISO:9001 Quality Accredited to provide software testing.
- Courses can be arranged at your offices for group bookings of 4 or more delegates.
- We aim to guarantee 100% satisfaction in feedback from our clients. If you are not happy with any aspect of our training, a free half-day revision session can be arranged (On-site training only – T’s & C’s Apply).
Some of the Organisations We Proudly Serve